Brewer Fanatic

Embroidered Brewer Jacket/Sweatshirt

brewerfan1982
I bought my wife a new brewer sweatshirt/jacket for Christmas. It is a Red X Jacket brand and is size 4 (probably small mens). It is very nice and has a huge brewer(ball in glove logo) embroidered across the chest. You can take a look at it here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/22855251@N02/. It is VERY nice. However my wife tells me it is not the correct size for her. I tried taking it back to the store but I lost the receipt, so they will not take it back. I paid $59.99 for it, but would gladly take $30 + $10 for shipping if I could get rid of it to a Brewerfan! If you're willing to pay via paypal, I would send it to you the next day. It would make a great belated christmas present for yourself or a valentine's day present! Let me know if you're interested, otherwise make an offer I can't refuse. Write to me on here and i'll get back to you asap.

Archived