Brewer Fanatic

Anyone interested in splitting full-season terrace reserve tickets?

twobrewers

I am interested in getting a full-season ticket package in the terrace reserve this year. (Last year I had the 20 game pack)

With two full-season tickets, you get two free full season tickets. In other words, for the price of 2 full season tickets - you get four.

I only want the two tickets per game. Would anyone be interested in splitting the cost with me and getting full season ticket package?

A 20 game package (In the Terrace Reserved) will run you around $360. If you go in with me for the full season, it will cost around $729. In other words, for twice the price - you will get 81 games instead of only 20. You can take these tickets and sell them or split them with family and friends. (That is $4.50 a ticket)

Please, let me know if anyone is interested. I will get exact pricing information and we can discuss it further. (I can also get a few other posters who I have dealt with to vouch for me)

I am really looking for someone to split the entire package with me.

I want 2 tickets to every game. And I would like to sell the other two tickets for every game. The total would actually be $810 per person. Obviously, you would be free to divide them how you wish then. But I am only really looking to deal with one person.

I listed this on EBAY as well hoping someone would be interested.

Honestly, that is pretty much up to you.

I have my two seats earmarked already. (I am in 421 - my personal favorite) My ticket rep said he can't get seats right next to me. So the other tickets would be pretty much your choice.

You can sit behind home, 1st base side or 3rd base side. (Whoever would buy them, I will work with them to get the seats they want from my ticket rep)

OK, due to scheduling issues during the season in regards to splitting tickets with twobrewers, I'm starting from scratch and wondering if anyone wants to go in on four tickets. If I could get between 3 and 5 other people possibly. BrewCrew20 I know you're interested and Al you could pick out the games you want also. Anyone else?

Archived