Brewer Fanatic

Packer tix wanted

KCBrewerfan34

If anyone's interested in what they're going for on the secondary market, I just checked ticketsnow.com and they start at $434.

A few buddies and I decided that this is a once in a lifetime game. The NFC Championship, Lambeau, the cold, Favre's last game (??)... so we scored 5 tickets for $450/each. $434/$450 is now a great "deal" on these tickets as now ticketsnow has them starting at $696 and that's for the new seats in the back of the endzone.

My mom and stepdad are season ticket holders nd they have there seats up in the glassed in box. Since their in Arizona they sold the seats to my stepdad's son who's also a season ticket holder ( 2 seats on the end zone angle) I called him and asked if he wanted to sell them to me nd he told me since his dad (my stepdad) gave him a great deal I could have his ttwo outdoor tickets free. So I'm going to my first ever outdoor game, anf look forward to freezing my arse off.

i suppose if people are looking for NFC championship game tix. anybody selling super bowl tix? i'm sure. i can make a list of my bobbleheads if you prefer trading. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

i'm going to try to rent out my house, which is 0.4 miles from UOPS.

Check out the Green Bay tickets section of Craigslist for some funny listings. Like this one.

"Healthy non-drinker, non-smoker here. I'm also willing to part with both the lung and kidney plus $150 for good seats. This deal needs to be completed by tonight as I'll need about 6 days recovery time before the stitches can come out.

Serious Inquiries Only!

Thanks."

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/tix/540058810.html

If anyone's interested in what they're going for on the secondary market, I just checked ticketsnow.com and they start at $434.

A few buddies and I decided that this is a once in a lifetime game. The NFC Championship, Lambeau, the cold, Favre's last game (??)... so we scored 5 tickets for $450/each. $434/$450 is now a great "deal" on these tickets as now ticketsnow has them starting at $696 and that's for the new seats in the back of the endzone.

Did you get your tickets Gone?

Anybody listen to the first segment on Jeff Wagner's show on WTMJ this afternoon?

Anybody listen to the first segment on Jeff Wagner's show on WTMJ this afternoon?

No, why? What was said?

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

Actually after I posted that I noticed that the topic he was talking about was on the front page of the Journal Sentinel. It was about the guy who ordered NFC Championship tickets online from a broker minutes after last weeks game got over. He ordered them for $450 apiece. The next day he was informed that his order was canceled. It wasn't that the tickets weren't available anymore, it was that the market price changed and they offered him the same tickets for $750 apiece.
Scoring tickets can be a risky business

I did get my tickets in the mail yesterday, so we're all set. I have friends that bought tickets for the Panther game around week 2 and when the tickets prices increased w/their winning they called and did the same thing as another posted stated -- called them back and told them they had to pay more. Obviously when I bought the tickets and saw them increasing in price by the $ by the hour I feared the same problem would accure.

I got my tickets through Fuzzy's and would definately recommend them. They were available to answer all questions and even called the day they mailed the tickets to let us know.

Archived