Brewer Fanatic

Looking for Brewers game jerseys 99-01 Mac Suzuki, Kevn Barker, Dave Weathers..

cityson

I inquired a while back, but thought I'd ask again... Anyone here have, or know where I can purchase or trade for some 1999-2001 Brewers game worn, or game issued jerseys of:

Eddie Zosky,99

Kevin Barker, 99,00

Dave Weathers 99,00

Tyler Houston , 00

Mac Suzuki ,01

CS

I have a autographed (twice.....I'll explain that) 99 game worn Kevin Barker jersey. It was already signed when I bought it at a brewers auction. Then, I was wearing it at a spring training game in Dunedin in 06........and there he was, playing for the Blue Jays! He signed it for me a second time in the other 2 of the 22 on the back. I particularly like the ironworkers patch on the front of the jersey.... and dont really want to get rid of it, but might trade for a similar one.

This isn't an instant-gratification suggestion, but the rummage sale at the On Deck stadium event (which I would expect to be at the end of March this year) has in recent years featured many jerseys from the early years of the current logo. Whether one of your desired jerseys happens to be at the 2008 event is certainly a roll of the dice - but if you're going to the On Deck thing anyway, it'd be worth a look.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• 1 month later...

Anyone know when this month the rummage sale is happening?

Also, still looking for one of those jerseys I listed above.. If anyone has any for sale/trade, let me know..

City.S.

Archived