Brewer Fanatic

So now that Cameron is signed, what are we going to get for all our pitching?

chadomac
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 Sheets

2 Gallardo

3 Villanueva

4 Suppan

5 Capuano

6 Bush long man

7 Vargas Long man

8 Riske 7th

9 Torres 8th

10 Gagne closer

11 Moto 7th

12 Shouse LOOGY

13 Turnbow 8th

6 Parra Minors to start the year.

15 Choate Cut

16 McClung traded or cut

13 Stetter minors, he's got one option left doesn't he? If not, no big loss.

You don't pay the kind of coin the brewers did this year for Cameron, Kendall, Gagne, Riske etc to worry about or keep Randy Choate or Seth McClung. That's why you pay for actual major league pitchers, so you don't need those guys.

1 Sheets

2 Gallardo

3 Villanueva

4 Suppan

5 Capuano

6 Bush long man

7 Vargas Long man

8 Riske 7th

9 Torres 8th

10 Gagne closer

11 Moto 7th

12 Shouse LOOGY

13 Turnbow 8th

15 Choate Cut

16 McClung traded or cut

You don't pay the kind of coin the brewers did this year for Cameron, Kendall, Gagne, Riske etc to worry about or keep Randy Choate or Seth McClung. That's why you pay for actual major league pitchers, so you don't need those guys.

1 Sheets

2 Gallardo

3 Villanueva

4 Suppan

5 Capuano

6 Bush long man

7 Vargas Long man

8 Riske 7th

9 Torres 8th

10 Gagne closer

11 Moto 7th

12 Shouse LOOGY

13 Turnbow 8th

15 Choate Cut

16 McClung traded or cut

1 Sheets

2 Gallardo

3 Villanueva

4 Suppan

5 Capuano

6 Bush long man

7 Vargas Long man

8 Riske 7th

9 Torres 8th

10 Gagne closer

11 Moto 7th

12 Shouse LOOGY

13 Turnbow 8th

15 Choate Cut

16 McClung traded or cut

You think Parra has earned a spot in the rotation but Villanueva hasn't? Please explain your logic.

Yep, I feel exactly the same way. It also doesn't help Parra's case that he's never pitched 140 innings in a year. I'm not quite ready to give a guy a spot in the starting rotation given that fact.

You think Parra has earned a spot in the rotation but Villanueva hasn't? Please explain your logic.

Yep, I feel exactly the same way. It also doesn't help Parra's case that he's never pitched 140 innings in a year. I'm not quite ready to give a guy a spot in the starting rotation given that fact.

Archived