Brewer Fanatic

So now that Cameron is signed, what are we going to get for all our pitching?

chadomac

So the guys you don't have on the list are going to be in the minors to start the year?

I agree on Parra... I would love to have him as our "Villanueva of this year", long relief and spot starting when needed. I think he's too good to leave in the minors again.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the guys you don't have on the list are going to be in the minors to start the year?

I agree on Parra... I would love to have him as our "Villanueva of this year", long relief and spot starting when needed. I think he's too good to leave in the minors again.

The guys I don't have on the list I think either have an option left or not enough experience to be picked over the guys on my list. A few of them are on minor league deals. If I am wrong on any feel free to correct me as I am sure I made at least one mistake.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

The guys I don't have on the list I think either have an option left or not enough experience to be picked over the guys on my list. A few of them are on minor league deals. If I am wrong on any feel free to correct me as I am sure I made at least one mistake.

I blame Wang.

I blame Wang.

I blame Wang.

The only two guys we have that we can't fit anywhere are Vargas and McClung. I'd expect Vargas to be traded before long, and McClung to be traded at the end of camp barring injury. Outside of those guys, the 12-man staff I have is: Sheets, Gallardo, Suppan, Villanueva, Capuano, Bush, Torres, Mota, Turnbow, Riske, Shouse and Gagne.

That's a really strong pitching staff. Not to mention Pena, Cassidy, Johnson, Choate, Bray and Stetter all in AAA. Plus Dillard, Parra and Jackson plus some. That's a lot of pitching depth. We're scary, folks.

The only two guys we have that we can't fit anywhere are Vargas and McClung. I'd expect Vargas to be traded before long, and McClung to be traded at the end of camp barring injury. Outside of those guys, the 12-man staff I have is: Sheets, Gallardo, Suppan, Villanueva, Capuano, Bush, Torres, Mota, Turnbow, Riske, Shouse and Gagne.

That's a really strong pitching staff. Not to mention Pena, Cassidy, Johnson, Choate, Bray and Stetter all in AAA. Plus Dillard, Parra and Jackson plus some. That's a lot of pitching depth. We're scary, folks.

Why are so many people thinking that Vargas or any of the pitchers have to be move now?? I would say they all go to camp and Doug moves one during camp when a team looses pitching to injury or figures out what they had on the roster will not cut it. These gusy will have more value then than they have right now.

Why are so many people thinking that Vargas or any of the pitchers have to be move now?? I would say they all go to camp and Doug moves one during camp when a team looses pitching to injury or figures out what they had on the roster will not cut it. These gusy will have more value then than they have right now.

I don't think anybody is saying they have to be moved now, but we have to either move a guy or expose him to waivers before we break camp. A catching prospect would be great, as long as he isn't a 5th year minor leaguer still in AA.

I blame Wang.

I don't think anybody is saying they have to be moved now, but we have to either move a guy or expose him to waivers before we break camp. A catching prospect would be great, as long as he isn't a 5th year minor leaguer still in AA.

I blame Wang.

I blame Wang.

I blame Wang.

We are keeping the pitching and GM DM is going to let JK do some catcher magic and get the vet starters back where they should be before Estrada derailed them...

Sheets
Suppan
Bush
Yo
Cappy (or if he starts like he ended, Parra)

Gagne-9th
Torres-8th/9th
Turnbow-7th/8th

middle guys--
CVilla (should start and have Bush go here but I Bush gets every look as a starter)
Riske
Shouse as the LOOGY (or Choate if Shouse shows his age)
CVargas is the new Spurling, except he is qualified to come in and not give up the farm when a game gets loose.

McClung is not worth the paper this is not printed on.

If everyone didn't want to trade for prospects then you should not be surprised that a lot of kids (Parra, ZJ, LPena, Stetter) don't get time until someone sucks or gets traded...

Eat innings boys...eat 'em up!
Rouse

We are keeping the pitching and GM DM is going to let JK do some catcher magic and get the vet starters back where they should be before Estrada derailed them...

Sheets
Suppan
Bush
Yo
Cappy (or if he starts like he ended, Parra)

Gagne-9th
Torres-8th/9th
Turnbow-7th/8th

middle guys--
CVilla (should start and have Bush go here but I Bush gets every look as a starter)
Riske
Shouse as the LOOGY (or Choate if Shouse shows his age)
CVargas is the new Spurling, except he is qualified to come in and not give up the farm when a game gets loose.

McClung is not worth the paper this is not printed on.

If everyone didn't want to trade for prospects then you should not be surprised that a lot of kids (Parra, ZJ, LPena, Stetter) don't get time until someone sucks or gets traded...

Eat innings boys...eat 'em up!
Rouse

Archived