Brewer Fanatic

Prince Fielder Beloit Snappers Bobbleheads 4 Sale

Hi, if there are any interested Prince Fielder Bobblehead collectors out there, I've listed 2 of my long favorite bobbles on Ebay to help pay for some medical bills. I've got a 2003 Beloit Snappers giveaway and a 2007 Beloit Snappers giveaway listed. Thanks to everyone in advance. SLIDEINHEADFIRST1

EDIT: Please don't post thread titles in all caps. -PF

i know that most people dont want bobbles autographed but i dont plan on selling no time soon. i would prefer mine to be autographed rather than an 8x10. i have all my snappers bobbles autographed and a few others as well. i like to collect on whats it worth to me basis. plus since bobbles are not what makes my collection complete or most valuable i dont mind.

• 2 weeks later...

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/embarassed.gif Sorry about the name. I'm just bitter because he blew 3 games I attended in 1992. I didn't mean any malice by it. I can't figure out how to change my screen name. I'm new a this Yuku stuff.

I have a friend named Matt Johnson. You can say he sucks if you want. Or, if you know how to change screen names, I'll do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear slideinheadfirst1,

I am sorry that I have not responded to you sooner. I have been out of the state dealing with a family matter. Events have arose that will not allow me to make payment on this item. Between my this family situation and closing on my first home--my finances are tied up. I sincerely apologize for this massive inconvenience to you(especially considering your own situation). I fully understand if you leave negative feedback on my account. I hope you understand that I never squelched on payment before, and this is an isolated incident. I wish there is some way we could work this out, but I simply can not afford this highly sought after item currently. Once again I am very sorry and am certain that you can relist and get a similar financial pull for this item--I know that it is very inconvenient for you. Sincerely Steve--

- saintsven This was the response I recieved after numerous messages to the winner of the 2003 Prince Fielder Bobblehead that I listed on Ebay that was won by saintsven (No saint in my eyes) for the amount of $417.00. Please be aware of him! Slideinheadfirst1

Archived