Brewer Fanatic

Brian Roberts not traded to Cubs: Latest - Dead, according to the O's

aracko

mlbtraderumors.com

Orioles Hangout is reporting that the trade of Brian Roberts to the Cubs is final. They're saying it's for Sean Gallagher, Sean Marshall, and Ronny Cedeno. I'll update the post as info comes along.

Looks like a steal to me for Baltimore.

Total rebuilding mode and now is the time to do what we can to acquire Mora.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mlbtraderumors.com

Orioles Hangout is reporting that the trade of Brian Roberts to the Cubs is final. They're saying it's for Sean Gallagher, Sean Marshall, and Ronny Cedeno. I'll update the post as info comes along.

mlbtraderumors.com

mlbtraderumors.com

mlbtraderumors.com

mlbtraderumors.com

mlbtraderumors.com

"Looks like a steal for Baltimore" Are you kidding? The Cubs are giving up nothing that would help them this year or can't be easily replaced (as in Marshall) for a top flight 2nd baseman and leadoff hitter. The gap between the Cubs and the Brewers just got wider.

"Looks like a steal for Baltimore" Are you kidding? The Cubs are giving up nothing that would help them this year or can't be easily replaced (as in Marshall) for a top flight 2nd baseman and leadoff hitter. The gap between the Cubs and the Brewers just got wider.

Archived