Brewer Fanatic

Does anyone have access to athletes' addresses, or have these on hand?

Probably a long shot, but I've always had this really awesome photo of Doug Evans and Craig Newsome in the 1996 NFC Championship game that I've always wanted to get signed. These guys really weren't superstars but they were two of my favorite players. I'm pretty sure they never come around here, and I have no clue where they are.

I know some people here are experts at this kind of stuff. I'd like to try to send it to both of them and see if they sign it. It probably wouldn't pan out but I feel like I have to try.

The safest bet is usually to send the card/photos to a players team. The team then redirects it to the players. There was a thread about this a while back with some useful info here.

If a player is retired or otherwise out of the league you can still try going through his last (or longest tenured) team. Many players retain an agent (in some form or another) after retiring. Contact his last team and ask for contact info for the agency currently representing so and so player. You should either be able to send mail via that agency or contact the agency for a more direct route.

The only other bit of advice I can offer is this: Make sure everything you send out is something you can live with never seeing again. There is no guarantee that you'll get the item back.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

Archived