Brewer Fanatic

Uniform Numbers

Paul77

Villanueva wore #12 the other day when I was there. My team autographed ball has a #12 on it too! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif Hanel had a jacket on as well as Simmons. I will make sure to look for it on Saturday if it isn't posted by then. If you have any other inquiries, let me know. I'll be living in Maryvale this weekend.

Thanks for the WSSP link. Simmons said he has #9, the first time he's had a single-digit number.

I also liked what he said about wearing #23 all those years, that he looks on that as something about the guy he was then. Now #9 is what he associates with his new role.

I think Simba's presence on this staff is going to have lots of nice little results for the Crew this year. (And I don't believe he was brought in to replace Yost, just to make it clear I'm not insinuating that.)

Gabe Gross should go to 12 instead of 14.

12^2 is 144. 144 is a Gross. It makes perfect sense.

That made me laugh pretty hard. My best friend's last name is Gross so that's the only reason I know that.

I'm glad I held out for my Villy jersey for another year. 33 seems like a luckier number.

3TO Apostle

Archived