Brewer Fanatic

My dream last night

AJAY

Do you ever have dreams that are so realistic that when you wake up, you are still mentally thinking about your dream all day? I had this really powerful dream last night. It went like this . . .

Ron Gardenhire decided to retire as manager of the Twins. So the Twins secretly asked the Brewers permission to speak to Ned Yost about their manager's job. After talking with the Twins, Yost decided to leave the Brewers and take the Minnesota job because he was unsure about his future with the Brewers and he knew that he was on a short leash anyway. I saw Ned Yost at his press conference wearing a Twins uniform and being introduced to the Minnesota media. He looked absolutely great in a Twins uniform. Then the Brewers front office also held a press conference and admitted that it was probably good that Yost left the organization because he was not very good at managing. There was a lot of joy in the community.

Anyway, I can't tell you how happy and excited I was until my alarm clock rang and I woke up and realized it was just a dream and none of it really happened. I was bummed out for much of the day today.

This dream has been stuck in my mind all day. I think it's really starting to sink in how distrustful I am of Ned Yost heading into 2008. I am still in complete shock that the front office does not get it. It just drives me nuts.

I know this isn't baseball related, but back in 2005 when the Bucks had the #1 draft pick, I was one of the few pulling hard for them to draft Marvin Williams. I had a dream the night before the draft that they drafted Williams. Everything happened exactly as it would in the draft. I woke up so happy, then realized it was a dream, then they drafted Bogut.

I hate those kinds of dreams that make you really happy, only to wake up and find utter disappointment without of what could have been.

Then again, maybe it did happen and now you are dreaming it didn't.... Total mind blow!

"I hate those kinds of dreams that make you really happy, only to wake up and find utter disappointment without of what could have been.

Then again, maybe it did happen and now you are dreaming it didn't.... Total mind blow!"
--------

Life, actually, is the dream.

Archived