Brewer Fanatic

Does the original game ticket matter?

GrubFever
Just found the site after years of collecting. I have always wondered; does having the game ticket with the bobblehead matter? I personally have the every SGA of the Crew, but need several game tickets (01 Jenkins, 03 Hammonds, 04 Mini Jenkins, 04 Mini Counsell, 05 Mini Spivey). If the game tickets don't mean anything, then I can at least stop the insanity that is this hobby for me on a temporary basis (until 08). Thanks!

i personally dont care. i collect the bobblehead and the box. i look at it like where does it end. you need the ticket to the game, the bobble and the parking stub, are you going to display the ticket? if you dont plan on selling them i would say its up to you. im not selling no time soon and i could care less about them. also do you collect anything other than bobbles? if so you should post some pics.

I agree, I don't really care at all about the ticket in relation to the bobble head. I should also mention that I also collect ticket & stubs, but I think the whole idea that a the ticket makes the bobble more valuable came from people on ebay saying "Comes with original game ticket!!!!". It gave the perception of added value, but really - unless something special occurred in that game, who cares?

I keep all my bobbles on display and I keep the boxes stored together in larger boxes in the basement. The only tickets / stubs I display are from the "important" games I've attended in person (Easter Sunday, Ryans 300th win, Younts 3000th... and so on. The rest I store in a Brewers mug in my office.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

I really don't care about the ticket that much. If I was buying a bobblehead on ebay and they have it, ill take it but otherwise it won't change my mind on buying the bobblehead. I do keep all the tickets from games I have attended but they just sit in a box.

I could care less about having a ticket stub. I'll take it one step further in saying I don't really care if there's a box w/it either. If it comes w/a box, great. If not, I won't lose any sleep over it since they're to be displayed anyway.

Archived