Brewer Fanatic

2008 bobblehead dates

StrangeBreww

IIRC, they didn't announce what giveaways would be on what days until the week before individual tickets went on sale last year.

What they have announced, however, is when the all-fan giveaways are for Sunday games, so that at least gives an idea for when they'll happen.

Those dates are:

April 6th

June 1

June 22

July 6

August 24

September 7

I'd assume that April 6th is a schedule magnet or something to that effect, and the others are the bobbles (or nesting dolls). Historically, signs point to the sausage bobble of their choice being given on the July 6th date.

I'd assume that April 6th is a schedule magnet or something to that effect

the magnet schedule has been opening day for many years. i cant imagine that changing.

i will again be scouring the seats for extras this year. i end up getting an average of 8-10 every year...though many of last year's were in rough shape.

April 6: a Prince Fielder bobblehead.

June 1: Ryan Braun bobblehead.

June 22: Polish racing sausage bobblehead.

July 6: Brewers' original mascot, "Barrel Man," will be featured in a bobblehead.

August 24: J.J. Hardy bobblehead.

Sept. 7: Corey Hart bobblehead.

April 6: a Prince Fielder bobblehead.

June 1: Ryan Braun bobblehead.

June 22: Polish racing sausage bobblehead.

July 6: Brewers' original mascot, "Barrel Man," will be featured in a bobblehead.

August 24: J.J. Hardy bobblehead.

Sept. 7: Corey Hart bobblehead.

Thanks for the info. What's your source? (not that I don't believe you, just wondering how rock solid this schedule is)

Edit: Never mind - found the source (link to jsonline).

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• 3 weeks later...
I am most stoked for the Braun and Barrel Man bobbles. I collect, but I'm not one to have to get to every bobble game and get them all. But I will make damn sure I get a Braun and Barrel Man. They are all good ones this year though. If and when anyone comes across pics of any of these please post ASAP.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived