Brewer Fanatic

30GB video iPod 5th Gen

MelGroceryStocker

So maybe you remember my post about the "as is" broken iPod ... well here's the deal - I got a new one for Christmas and I went to the Apple website and entered the serial # of my old one. Turns out that one is under warranty for three more weeks. I filled out their form and my iPod is being replaced with a new 30gb video model. I prefer the new Nano I got so I want to unload this one.

I was not able to see what this one sells for, because Apple doesn't sell it any longer. I went to Target and saw this was being sold for $180 pre-owned. On eBay, new 30gb models are selling for about $210 + shipping.

So, I am going to start with a $160 asking price.

Also ... if you are willing to part with any nice Brewers/Packers memoribilia, I would be interested in that too. Or if you wanted to combine cash and goodies that would be cool too. But I really don't need Brewers SGAs (just mini brat).

Archived