Brewer Fanatic

KC Signs Miguel Olivo (1yr + 2009 Team/Player Option)

BuckyTuba

This isn't a bold move by any means, but the Royals sure are trying, but yes I don't think they can compete yet.

But with that said, will the Royals be willing to move a Brewerfan.net favorite target in Mark Teahan considering that they were trying to sign the likes of Torii Hunter, etc in what would seem to be some sort of "win now" mode. I guess without knowing too much about the Royals system beyond what is on the field, would it be in their best interests to move a somewhat inexpensive 27 year old Teahan to open up a spot for some up and coming outfielder??? Grant it, Teahan didn't have nearly as good of a year in 2007 as he did in 2006 (quite possibly Bill Hall position change syndrome??) but he certainly has put up some numbers and has some decent value.

This is kind of an all things Royals question, so sorry for hijacking. I am just intrigued in acquiring Teahan.

Archived