Brewer Fanatic

I need player names for 2008. SIGN UP NEEDED

brewerjamie15
  • 2 weeks later...
Jamie, the radman talked to me today and asked me to relay to you b/c his browser is down that he is sending out his check tomorrow in the mail. I'll get mine out before Friday when I head back up to La Crosse. So you should be expecting those shortly.

The days are coming closer and closer to where we step back onto that field for another season. The adrenaline is starting to pump already. I believe we will be 14 weeks from thursday til the season opens. My knees feel great after a nice long off season of doing nothing other then lifting once in a while. I am ready to go for this season, my head is on straight and have no worries to worry about.

P.S. I'm coming for that hits crown this year.

One Stop Shop For Cell Phone Accessories. Like US On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MR-Wireless/233579846693356

The Jan. 20th deadline for returning players has passed and has been locked up.

Here are the returning players:

1-Brewerjamie15

2-radman12484

3-Rightomatic13

4-Houlie24x

5-Iron Chef Napalm

6-Brian the Automator

7-BrewerFanMatt

8-bball123h

9-nullbyte

10-Colbyjack

11-Ajay

12-Valpocrewsader

13-Razzorsharp

14-Jimbo

(end returning players)

15th player is Baldkin. Welcome aboard!

If there is a player who drops off the team, then his slot will be filled by smsimballer1220.

Please have your portion of the TEAM FEE sent in the mail asap. Instructions are in this thread.

If you have questions PM/email me or post here.

Watch this section of the site for further announcements.

I am going to look into a second team this week and announce my findings shortly.

Thanks guys-

Jamie

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Checked it.

Will mail you a check sometime this week, including real name info's and stuff.

I look forward to this!

When we hitting the batting cages?

edit: Jamie mentioned a Jersey... can anyone give me cost/info on that?

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived