Brewer Fanatic

I need player names for 2008. SIGN UP NEEDED

brewerjamie15

I have received a letter from the Milwaukee Recreation Department stating that the team registration date deadline has been moved up for this season.

In anticipation of the new deadline, I am now asking players and prospective players to commit below. If you are genuinely interested but can not at this time commit to the team, please register below.

If you hang out with anyone from the team, or have phone numbers, please start calling and informing players to sign in to the site and sign up.

In past years, we have not limited the roster. This season, due to complications of large numbers of players and playing time, I am limiting the roster to 15 players. Returning players will be given priority for the 2008 season. Returning players are guaranteed a spot if they have signed up by Jan. 20th. From Jan.20 until 15 players have signed up, the roster opens to all new players.

Team registration deadline is 20 February 2008. I need each player's portion of the team fee in my hands by 14 February.

The team fee is going to be $210.00.

$210.00/15 players = $14.00 each. person.

Individual player fees will be collected at the first practice. NOT WITH YOUR TEAM FEES.

Player fees are as follows:

City of Milwaukee resident- $12.00 + $3.00 ball fee

Non-resident of city of Milwaukee - $24.00 + $3.00 ball fee

Again, do not pay player fee until our first practice which will be announced near the start of the season.

We are league MS-385 Thursday nights, Sijan Field, 2821 S. Kinnickinnic Ave.

Unfortunately, I will not be accepting Pay Pal payments this year. I will accept cash, checks, or money orders.

Mail payments to:

Brewerfan.net Softball

1113 S. 111th street

West Allis, WI.

I need your complete name and player jersey name included in the payment and written so I can read it please.

New players to the team will be required to wear a Brewerfan.net jersey.

Thanks Guys.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

I was not thinking of a second Milwaukee area team. However, if our 15 fills up quickly and there appears to be at least an additional 13+ players, we can entertain starting up another team.

I'd need to see what folks have to say though.

Thanks for the message Jamie. However, I have decided to go back to school and take computer classes at ITT Tech. Between my Monday team, three nights of school, homework, Brewer season tickets, and the new lady, there is just no way I can allot the proper amount of time to the team. I'll check my schedule again in 09, but it might not be until the 10 season when I can join you again. I will keep up with the team, and I might be able to moonlight a couple of games.

PS, if anyone has any ideas, leads, or whatever for a future IT:SAP (computer programmer) I'm all ears.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

I'm definitely interested in playing with another softball team this year... I'd love to join the squad if you have room for me.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Here are the returning players for 2008:

1-Brewerjamie15

2-Brian the Automator

3-Radman12484

4-Rightomatic13

5-Houlie24X

6-Iron Chef Napalm

7-Brewer Fan Matt

8-Bball123h

9-Razzorsharp???????

10-Nullbyte

11-Colbyjack

12-Ajay

13-ValpoCrewSader

I presently have 12-13 (depending on razzor) returning players.

This leaves room for 2-3 add ons/returning players.

IF by 20 Jan., we have not gotten 15 returning players, we will add on new players.

New players in order:

1-It appears if Baldkin is up for the first spot available

2-RightOmatic's buddy (please post to this thread)

3-Nullbyte's brother

Crazyk1294???? mentioned interest, no commitment though. ?????

Brian/Jamie... smsimballer1220 is his username and he has tried replying for the past 1/2 hour but for some reason he's not allowed to post yet. He just called me to let me know, so I am relaying it to here. So maybe Brian has to verify him or something, I'm not sure. But he's here and he'll post asap.

That's me, I'm Tony's buddy you've been waiting for. Sorry it took so long for me to come through and respond. I really wanna play tho so if there's still a spot available I'd be more than happy to join the team. I don't think you'll be disappointed with my play. I'd like to consider myself a pretty solid player. Let me know if you need any info from me or if I need to do anything at all.

Archived