Brewer Fanatic

Brewerfan Mini City

TCSM

"-HOW THIS "GAME" WORKS-

This is one of those games where the more people you have click your link, the better your stats are kind of game. A city has a list of 6 potential links which get unlocked over time. We have to unlock 6 links to be able to grow our city. Those 6 links each effect 6 different aspects of the city. Population, Transportation, Industry, Security, Environment, and Business.

This game most resembles your stereotypical Sim City game, however users have much less control over their city. If any of the city's stats become out of balance people may leave to find new jobs, cause riots, or go away because of pollution. Pollution, for example, is cause when there are too many people clicking industry and not enough people clicking enivornment. Crime is when there are too many people and not enough security."

Anyways here is the only link I have for now, more will be posted to increase the city.

Ranked: 1185

Increase Population (Population - 1300)

Increase Industry (2% Unemployment)

Improve Transportation (97%)

Increase Security (2%)

Improve Environment (3% Pollution)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alright we can now select industry which helps build employment, factories, etc. Just remember to keep selecting population as well (one click per day) so be smart. to many buildings = too much pollution, to many houses without enough industry = unemployment.

Heres the link which I'll also post in the original.

Increase Industry

TCSM, brewerfan.net, USA has just added a factory to its city. But the unemployment rate is still 20 percent. We gotta get more people on board. Start clicking people. This game can be fun. Maybe we oughtta tell our friends who don't come to this site to click. If all it takes is one click a day, it could become a big city.

Then again, the city has lost a few people due to the unemployment rate.

I think we'll have to keep them in check with the unemployment, pollution, etc. rates so they know the correct one to click on. As of now, industry is our #1 concern.

Edit: **Update - 0% unemployment, nice job guys.

I have been trying to get people to click the link in order for the population to increase. I am randomly going into chat rooms and asking people to click on it. So far I got 5 people to click.

I am starting to get amazed at the buildings added to this city. Everyone, lets get this thing big! We are now ranked 538th! Let's get some more people!

Archived