Brewer Fanatic

Looking for 2008 Brewers Tickets

BrewCrew20

I have a down payment in on a 20-game package. The 3 seats are in section 217 row 7 (family section) and it's for the Saturday Plus package. I would love to find someone to split this with. The tickets are $27 each. I would be willing to sell as many as 10 games. We could discuss a "draft" for choosing games and potential playoff options--which I would also be willing to split.

I have a few other people that split a 4 ticket Terrace Treat package with me. We break it up where each person gets 4 tickets to 20 games each for $405, BUT since there are games a number of people wanted we split a few of the games into 2 game sets and everyone ended up with tickets to about 25-26 games.

I could definitely use a fourth person on this. Let me know. If you need a reference here check with UWRyan428 as he was one of the guys I split the package with last year.

PM me if you're interested.

Rp

Archived