Brewer Fanatic

Goofy things that you know don't make sense but do anyway

Oldcity
When eating, I only eat one food at a time and move on to the next after it is completely done. My usual routine for a normal meal is potatoes first, meat second, vegetables third. I prefer not to mix the tastes of foods in my mouth for some reason. Maybe cause of my belief of doing something and doing it well.

When eating, I only eat one food at a time and move on to the next after it is completely done. My usual routine for a normal meal is potatoes first, meat second, vegetables third. I prefer not to mix the tastes of foods in my mouth for some reason. Maybe cause of my belief of doing something and doing it well.

I do the same thing when I go to George Webbs and get a breakfast... I eat the hashbrowns first really quickly so they don't get cold, then I eat they eggs (over-easy so I sop up the yolk with the toast - so maybe I'm not perfect about the not mixing food thing), then I eat the bacon.

I like butter melted like say on toast or on hot veggies, but i'll start gagging if it's put on a sandwich not melted or basically on anything where it's not melted.

Love peanuts, but would rather eat some Fear Factor bugs meal than eat peanut butter.

Unfortunately i smoke cigarettes, but i usually hate the smell of cigarette smoke. I don't smoke that much, when i do though, i have to have the fan on and my patio door open regardless how cold it is outside. After i have a cig, i almost right away spray air freshener and if i wake up in the morning and i think my frontroom smells like smoke at all, i spray everything with Frabreze.

I'm very anal about socks. They have to fit and feel a certain way or it drives me crazy.

If i don't have time to shave my head every day i feel grimy and dirty

I'm goofy with money. If i'm out somewhere, i like the better expensive seats. I don't worry if beers cost 6 bucks or a brat is 4, i buy whatever i want and will buy stuff for the more penny pincher types if they are with me. If i'm out to eat and feel like having say the 28 dollar King Crab meal and my daughter wants lobster, that's what we get. I will spend a lot on presents if it's something i think a person really wants. With that said, i'll get annoyed if my kid leaves lights on when she leaves or i'll be at the grocery store and cringe if the cereal my kid picks out is 4.25 vs a different kind being 3.25. I don't understand it.

Unfortunately i smoke cigarettes, but i usually hate the smell of cigarette smoke.

I'm a pack a day smoker, but also hate cigarette smoke. I won't go in any establishment where smoking is allowed if I can help it.

I wear my socks halfway off of my feet when not wearing shoes.

If the remotes for our system in the basement aren't perfectly lined up on the table, and I notice while I'm sitting there watching TV, it drives me nuts. Even if they're sort of just crossed, it bugs me to no end. I always try to test myself to see if I can just leave them be, since inevitably I'll be leaving the room eventually and will just be putting them back on the shelf, but that only lasts minutes and I have to lean over and fix them.

Unfortunately i smoke cigarettes, but i usually hate the smell of cigarette smoke.

I'm a pack a day smoker, but also hate cigarette smoke. I won't go in any establishment where smoking is allowed if I can help it.

I don't mind bars because booze is the one thing to make me smoke a lot more than i usually do. When i'm out to eat though, i hate sitting in a smoking section. Not many things are more nasty to me than trying to eat while someone is smoking at the table next to me and blowing smoke in my direction.

Maybe that's why i try to go out of my was to be respectful of non smokers. I never smoke around a kid. If i'm somewhere and multiple people are smoking, but i'm by a non-smoker, i make sure at least not to blow any smoke in their direction. If i'm somewhere with nobody smoking, but i'm told it's ok to smoke, i'll still go outside. I don't throw butts on other peoples property like some smokers do.

I understand why non-smokers hate the smell, but many smokers make the hate for them worse by having no consideration for non-smokers around them. I love my mom, but she's horrible about this. She'll be smoking and if say two non-smokers are sitting in front of her, it never even crosses her mind to at least blow the smoke sideways so it doesn't go right at the other people

Archived