Brewer Fanatic

I got Chills

Menotti80

So as I was driving into work this morning, I had WSSP on and there was announcement for a Hot Stove Weekly show on Monday nights starting this Monday. The commercial started with various highlights throughout the year and ended with Brian Anderson stating the Brewers would be missing the playoffs. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

This was followed up with the announcement of the weekly show (8pm on Mondays), and also the return of Tim Allen. I am a big fan of Tim, and the whole time the lightlights were being re-aired and the mention of the Franchise's return gave me big-time chills. Before we know it, it will be 2008 and that means just 3 little months until the regular season begins!

I just wanted to share my experience this morning and express how excited I am for Milwaukee Brewers Baseball in 2008. Here's to another Christmas gift to us Brewer fans from Doug Melvin, and here's to everyone here having a Merry Christmas - Cheers!

trwi...you better shape up...

I better end it there.

Funny the Grease thing was the first thing I thought of too when I read the thread title.

Is talkin baseball only aired down around Milwaukee?

I don't know about talkin' baseball but I know you can stream 1250 online, for free. Just go to sportsradio1250.com and sign up.

Talkin' Brewers episodes tend to become available on the Brewers' website, though not always promptly.

You Grease-referencin' posters left a line out: And I'm looooosin' control!

There. Now that the first stanza is complete, it can and must end.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

At the checkout counter at the Jewel-Osco today, I got chills when I saw the cover of The Star, with Hayden Panetierre in a 'kini. Does that count?

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k21/ShinotoTenken/pedobear_seal.png

Archived