Brewer Fanatic

Bobbles for sale

MelGroceryStocker

I have all the Brewers SGA bobbleheads, except the mini Bratwurst. I will trade anything I have for that one. I would also be willing to trade for some Forever Collectibles or other Brewers or Packers bobbleheads you might have. I would also trade for minor league bobbleheads

Other than that, here are what I have, and my minimum prices:

2001 Geoff Jenkins NO BOX $25

2001 Ichiro Suzuki NO BOX - $40

2006 Cecil Cooper Pinstripe NO BOX - $10

2007 Chorizo NIB - $12

2007 Mini Vuckovich Pinstripe Jersey NIB - $10 (Have three)

2007 Mini Yount Pinstripe NIB - $12 (Have three)

2007 Huntsville Stars Prince Fielder NIB - $35 (Have five)

2007 Beloit Snappers Prince Fielder NIB - $80

2007 White Rickie Weeks NIB $12

All of the bobbleheads I have are in outstanding condition. All are NIB except the three mentioned above.

Hey Mel,

I'm almost positive that the keyosk (spelling) at mayfair mall has the mini bratwurst...I'd like to say he's selling it for either 50 or 60 I was there yesterday and saw it. He had two mini racing sausages....it's all overpriced there, but I'd like to think that based on what I've seen in the past, that's a fairly descent deal.

I personally got into bobbles too late in the game to have any of the early minis so I decided to stay away from that area, maybe someday when I get a real job and can afford this silly hobby I will

Corey

(Bikeage77)

Archived