Brewer Fanatic

Does anyone know the dimensions of SI and ESPN magazine?

MelGroceryStocker

For all of my auto pics I get the frames from here. I have yet to see if a mag will work with those frames, because my mags are in different frames.

Highly recommend those frames for anyone's photos though. $2.70 for an 8x10 cannot be beat. And don't let the price fool you. These are nice frames. They take about a minute to assemble, they come with backing and glass, everything you need, and they are wall-mount ready. One of the best purchases I've ever made for my collections.

For all of my auto pics I get the frames from here. I have yet to see if a mag will work with those frames, because my mags are in different frames.

Highly recommend those frames for anyone's photos though. $2.70 for an 8x10 cannot be beat. And don't let the price fool you. These are nice frames. They take about a minute to assemble, they come with backing and glass, everything you need, and they are wall-mount ready. One of the best purchases I've ever made for my collections.

I use those frams as well for SIs, along with a number of other items. For anyone interested, they sell them at Walgreens and are on sale at least once a month for buy one get one free or buy one get one for $0.01. I do not have this weeks ad in front of me right now but I believe they are on sale this week. Additionally, they sell them at Michael's. They cost more there but there is a coupon in the paper every week for 40% or 50% off so you can still get them cheap. They are great because they have a nice black boarder which frames the magazine nicely. I have not framed any of my ESPN covers but the 11x14 frame they sell would work for those.

I've got a Baseball America magazine crammed into one of those frames in the link. There is no way a magazine fits in there w/o removing the backing. Baseball Americas are generally pretty thin compared to an ESPN magazine, so I'm not so sure that would fit in there. I'd think the SI would fit w/a little bit of force. Just my observations....

I've got a Baseball America magazine crammed into one of those frames in the link. There is no way a magazine fits in there w/o removing the backing. Baseball Americas are generally pretty thin compared to an ESPN magazine, so I'm not so sure that would fit in there. I'd think the SI would fit w/a little bit of force. Just my observations....

Yeah, all the magazines I have framed are just the covers. I remove the staples and take out the pages. Doing this involves no "cramming" so nothing to worry about. If anyone is interested I can take some pictures and post them. Just let me know.

Archived