Brewer Fanatic

TOR signs David Eckstein (1yr/4.5M)

RU Rah Rah

I'd say everything looks 50% bigger north of the border, but $1=1 loony, so they are getting what they paid for.

Which is 4.5 million worth of guy who I am chucking at his annoying head every pitch.

Hire me over Yost, cause I'm throwing at everybody.

that kinda stinks. I mean, don't we play the Blue Jays this season? That means we have to listen to the gushing for a whole series. Still better than 18 times during the season. But, still, IT'S TYRANNY!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Yea, well, only if low OBP continues to be undervalued. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif As long as managers & GMs value gritty battlers, Eck will have a home. I wish I sucked enough to merit a $4.5 mil. annual salary!
Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Didn't he just finishs a 3 yr $10-12 mil contract with the Cards. So instead of getting more value, he basically got his previous contract, but only at a 1 year guarantee. I can't believe he didn't get any better long term deals -- not that he deserves it, but in FA guys generally get more than they deserve.

Archived