Brewer Fanatic

iPod for sale, iPod for sale, woohoo iPod for sale

And That

I'm getting rid of my black 5.5 gen 80 gig iPod because it's out of room and I need to upgrade to the 160 gig model. I'm always hesitant to buy or sell something like this on eBay because there are a lot of weird hucksters out there.

This particular iPod is a few months old, a replacement I got from Apple after the iPod I got this time last year starting having ear plug problems. I can't give you any of the music on it, but I can give you a good price. Like any iPod that's been out of its' box for more than 20 seconds, there is some scuffing on the metal side, but it is otherwise is great shape. It will come with it's little sleeve thingy, USB connector and earbuds if you want them. Heck, if you want two sets of earbuds, you can have two sets. They never stay in my ears right.

I'll ship it in a well-padded box via UPS. Shipping will be $10 unless you live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area or are willing to drive to the Minneapolis/St. Paul area to pick it up. Which would make little sense unless your car gets phenomenal mileage, or you can expense account the gas.

What's the price, do you ask? To make things fair for everyone, I'll accept bids of $150 (not including shipping) or more via PM here on Brewerfan until 3 pm CST on Monday, December 17th. I can take PayPal or a money order (or cash if I just hand it off to you). Silent auction, I will not announce any bids. If there's a tie, whomever sent the PM earlier wins. I will ship it the same day as long as I get the PayPal or money order before 4 pm CST on that day. If the winning bidder welches out, it'll go to the next most-winning bidder and so forth and so on.

Happy super fun time!

Picture forthcoming, not that you don't know what an iPod looks like.

Edit: Whoa!

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/21e25a344b985d2699d2f0c0aff992eac886167.jpg

I'd love it if it were that easy for me. My macbook doesn't have the hard drive capacity of my ipod. I'd say that 60GB on my ipod are not on my macbook anymore. I've been talking to a friend that has more knowledge with this stuff than me. He thinks that it can be done fairly easily. My big concern is my playlists getting all screwed up in the transfer. I've spent a lot of time weeding out multiples of the same song. Say I have a song on a playlist from an album. I'll link that same song to playlists for a greatest hits collection, box set, or compilation, etc. It'd be a serious headache to relink all of that.

Archived