Brewer Fanatic

Koskie's Status

nikegolf6

I think he's probably done. I don't think he's even done any on the field practicing since his injury. I know he was trying to come back, but earlier this past season we heard he was working with flash cards and stuff just to redevelop his memory and such. It's hard to imagine he comes back after something like that, especially since he's not that young for a baseball player anymore. Really too bad, as he was a solid player.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

• 3 months later...
For those within range of the Twin Cities' TV stations, Koskie is scheduled to make an appearance on Rosen's Sports Sunday which airs at 10:35 tonight. I will try to remember to watch and update his situation here in this thread.

even if he did decide to come back, i wonder how much teams around MLB would be motivated to NOT sign him, feeling like they'd almost be contributing if he got injured again. especially since he'd only be a stopgap somewhere if he did play.

i'd sure be nervous every time i'd see him dive for a ball anymore.

Yeah not much new. Says he's improving, and still wants to play again. Tough adjustment to not playing, sitting around home. Frustrated with MLB's inability to understand his injury and provide much help, but did not mention the Brewers specifically.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

If anyone is interested, Corey Koskie was on KFAN radio in Minneapolis today. It's a lengthy interview and gives plenty of details on his injury and status. He is back to doing many normal things again and even playing golf. He hasn't given up on playing baseball again.

You can download the interview at this webpage, and I thought it was worth a listen.

If anyone is interested, Corey Koskie was on KFAN radio in Minneapolis today. It's a lengthy interview and gives plenty of details on his injury and status. He is back to doing many normal things again and even playing golf. He hasn't given up on playing baseball again.

You can download the interview at this webpage, and I thought it was worth a listen.

thanx, mis4!

For some odd reason, Corey's condition thought came into my head just the other day.

Archived