Brewer Fanatic

Brewers sales tickets up

mrwisconsin

Does anyone have a rough estimate about how much money the Brewers make per extra person in attendance? I suppose I could calculate average ticket sales and concessions and whatnot, but someone here probably has some idea.

The industry standard formula for estimating revenue generated from attendance is $3.1 million / 100,000 fans in attendance. That estimate covers parking, tickets, food & concession. Obviously it varies from market to market, but that's one way to get a rough estimate.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

whats the deal with the 20 game packs? I ordered the pick your own games one, and got charged for it, tonight, but it never gave me an option to pick my 20 games. whats up?

Your ticket rep will call you.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

The all-fan giveaway dates are starred on this schedule (which we received with our fan's choice renewal stuff).

If you chose the Sunday Plus 20 game pack, you would get tickets to each of the all-fan giveaway dates (and 14 other dates).

It looks like if you buy the Cubs and Twins four-game packs, you would have tickets to five of the six dates. However, I doubt there is a six-game, all-fan-giveaway-only package.

It'll be much closer to the start of the season before they announce which giveaways are on which dates.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I am glad more fans are coming to the games. My only concern is that the stadium management now adjusts staffing for concession stands to reflect the increased attendance. There were a few times last year where I missed more than a half inning waiting for service from a stand.

Hey, stoops, the Brewers were 16-7 in our games last season too. Nice work. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

To keep this more on topic, at the Brewers rummage sale two weeks ago (back before the snow, if anyone remembers that) they had flyers advertising the 9-packs again. I didn't see the same information online, but I picked up the flyer, thinking that someone here on the forum either had asked about it or would ask about it. Of course, the flyer is at home.

We always bring subs,pop & chips in, much cheaper & less waiting in lines.

The Brewers don't serve pop, but they have plenty of soda, Mr. Twins Fan in disguise http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/tongue.gif

In other news, did any of the 20-pack holders receive anything regarding their bonus?

• 2 weeks later...
My mother in law bought me a set of tickets for the Cardinals game on May 18 I think. I am a little confused because single game tickets havent gone on sell yet and all she gave me was the reciept. The reciept only showed what section not the specific seat. I suppose I will probably have to call to get the tickets.

Actual tickets have been sent to people who bought the holiday four-packs (so you could present them as a Christmas gift).

Maybe that's what your mother-in-law purchased? though I don't know why you would only have a receipt in that case, unless she gave you the wrong part. I'd check with her before calling the Brewers.

Archived