Brewer Fanatic

Wilson Betemit

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Last three years he has a .841 OPS against right handed hitters - .277 BA, .355 OBP, .486 SLG. He strikes out a lot, but walks at a good clip too.

You don't want him hitting against lefties - he stinks.

Platoon him with Dillon. Perhaps you could have a passable (and cheap) platoon. Nothing sexy, but it might work.

Don't know what it would take to get Betemit, but probably not a ton.

Last three years he has a .841 OPS against right handed hitters - .277 BA, .355 OBP, .486 SLG. He strikes out a lot, but walks at a good clip too.

You don't want him hitting against righties - he stinks.

im thinking you mean right handed pitchers with ops and he stinks vs lefties right?

betemit was a pretty stinky 3b last season.
6 errors in 67 games not all that bad compared to Braun.

Betemit has some upside and could be had cheaply. He just turned 26. Is totally blocked as utility guy on Yankees who now need to replace Vizcaino. Considering the other options are not that appealing, this one is worth considering.

betemit was a pretty stinky 3b last season.
6 errors in 67 games not all that bad compared to Braun.

Betemit has some upside and could be had cheaply. He just turned 26. Is totally blocked as utility guy on Yankees who now need to replace Vizcaino. Considering the other options are not that appealing, this one is worth considering.

no one is that bad, compared to Braun. I was thinking of ZR, but I went and looked at his career stats, and they're ok. OK, I'm on board if you can get him cheaply. I don't know he'll be a very long-term solution, though.

Archived