Brewer Fanatic

LAD signs Hiroki Kuroda

splitterpfj

My main reason why I believe the dominos are falling today is because of the mitchell report tommorow. They said that 70-80 players may be named in tommorows report.

Maybe, but I doubt there's any chance Kuroda's name ends up on the Mitchell report.

This move could definitely affect the Brewers' hopes of trading a starter to land Ethier/Kemp, although the Dodgers do still have a glut of OFs.

"The most successful (people) know that performance over the long haul is what counts. If you can seize the day, great. But never forget that there are days yet to come."

~Bill Walsh

If I had to speculate, I would say this just means that the Dodgy Fellows will soon be approaching the Cards about their GG-caliber 3B. When they were background noise, it seemed to be because they were focusing on the starting pitching front. Now, the only hole I see them trying to fill would be their 3B spot, because it seems they have weird preference for seasoned vets over young, exciting prospects.

Archived