Brewer Fanatic

Royals new uniforms

aracko

Not always, Game05. I can think of at least one example of a Uniform Change by a franchise that wasn't desperate.

The '97 Denver Broncos.

And I agree with sybrylski. A gold accent- maybe even a Dandelion Gold- would further upgrade the design.

I like it, better than the new Rays uniforms. I think it looks fine with the white pants, the powder blue pants would have been a little too retro if you ask me.

At first I thought that the blue pants were what the uniform was missing, but upon viewing the Blue Jays' own "Retro Friday" gear, I tend to agree with the above statement.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2363/2086598072_64b5329063_o.jpg

Pajamas!

Terrible just terrible.

More retro 70's and 80's garbage. It wasn't cool in the 70's and 80's...I don't want to go back to that time. Retro stuff is so "un-retro" it's not even funny.

What's next are we going to start tight rolling our jeans again? Z Cavaricci pants? Flock-of-Seagulls haircuts? Rat tails?

Can we just leave the 80's in the 80's?

The Royals and their "royal" blue look is classic. The powder blue looks like softball jerseys or clown costumes.

More retro 70's and 80's garbage. It wasn't cool in the 70's and 80's...I don't want to go back to that time. Retro stuff is so "un-retro" it's not even funny.

I tend to agree. I think these have a cool feel to them though, maybe a little bp-ish, but still, I don't think they're bad at all. In general though it seems like all sports are going a little nuts over the retro stuff lately. It seems to be getting worse all around. The NFL is doing it more, the NBA is doing it more, and MLB has been doing it. I sort of liked it better when they had 'Turn Back the Clock' night once a year, it was more fun than seeing the retros every week or so.

Archived