Brewer Fanatic

Royals new uniforms

aracko

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I'm not a fan. They look like uniforms from the 70's.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I think their current jerseys are among the nicest in majors.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Don't get me wrong, I think the jersey looks fine but assuming they have powder blue pants they are going to look odd. And if they have white pants they will look like Smurfs.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

They are fine. I guess I have always thought of powder blue when I think of the Royals (which is not often, I'll admit). I'm not the biggest fan of alternate uniforms an all that. I'd just as soon a team has their road and home duds and just stick to that.

I'm not a big fan either... If they had some sort of accent color, I think I might like them more. I've seen worse, tho.

Exactly, they need to throw some gold on there.

But overall, they are good enough to get a "I like them" from me.

Archived