Brewer Fanatic

WOOT OFF! ! ! ! ! WOOT ! ! !

Braminano

did i miss a BOC?

the server has been down for about 15 minutes. i had the browser set to auto-refresh every 15 seconds and all of a sudden the server was down.

EDIT: NM. it just started working again

What are you all saying here ?

Fill in the uneducated, please!

woot.com is a site that sells one item every day, sometimes its refurbished, sometimes not. Once it runs out thats it for the day. Occasionally they have a woot off where they do one item after another. never bought anything on the site but i always check to see what the deal of the day is.

One of these days, I'm finally going to cave in and Woot on a Bluetooth headset (either for the PS3 or my cellphone).

Has anyone bought the LG one that invariably shows up during Woot-Offs?

(Or any of the bluetooth headsets off Woot for that matter?)

we definitely need this added to the FAQ.

though it is nice to enlighten someone about woot every time there is a woot-off

That plus why Toby won't participate anymorehttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

I got inundated by The Woot today at work. EVERYONE around me was buying stuff.

Has anyone ever successfully contacted woot? They have an email address but they haven't got back to me in over a week now. I ordered a shirt which was pretty sweet but they sent me the wrong size. I guess I could just buy another one, but I at least want to make contact with them first.

Archived