Brewer Fanatic

Eric Gagne: Latest - 1yr/10M?

TURBO
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so now that the bullpen is even more packed, who gets traded?

To me it seems like this means that Turnbow might be on his way out.

But I kind of love this deal, without knowing anything about it. Gagne was a type B free agent, if it is a 1 year deal, and Gagne has a very good season, that will probably move up to a type A netting the Brewers multiple picks. I know im getting ahead of myself but it's a good time to be a Brewer fan.

I still would like to keep Wise and Turnbow in our pen:

CP Gagne

SU Riske

SU Torres

MR Turnbow

MR Wise

MR Mota

LOOGY Shouse

That could be a heckuva pen if Gagne rebounds to his pre-Boston form.

EDIT: How could I forget Shouse?

Get me on this train. Gagne, Riske, Torres, Turnbow, Shouse, Parra and Vargas/Cappy with a rotation of Sheets, Yo, Soup, Villy and Bush (Hoping that Cappy or Vargas gets thrown into a Rolen or 3B?LF trade) gets me really happy about the prospects for next year.

Unless I am missing this I dont see a link saying this is for sure yet. Its been reported that we are interested and there is a thread already about it in the Rumors section. Just saying the title is a little miss leading. So far this off season we also were "to" sign, Tad Igutchi, Joe Crede, trade for Scott Rolen and Ben Sheets to the Dodgers.

Archived