Brewer Fanatic

CD's you own, and you cry "Dear God why?!?" When you see it still in your collection.

BoneDaddyKool
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Secret Machines - I was so excited to get this CD but sadly it sucked like a Ben Hendrickson fastball.
Which album? If you say 10 Silver Drops then you officially just lost at being on the internetz

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Now here is nowhere.

Nowhere Again is a good song though

I also just realized and found that I wasted my money on the band "Fozzy" If anyone knows who that is I'll be shocked.

I think I remember liking one of those songs when I heard it on XM, but I'm not familiar with any of the other material.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I have a Ratt cd in my rack. I'm not sure how it ever got in my collection, but it's been there for many years collecting dust in my bottom shelf area of my cd rack with about 10 other cd's i never listen to and yet never throw out for whatever reason.

I have a Ratt cd in my rack. I'm not sure how it ever got in my collection, but it's been there for many years collecting dust in my bottom shelf area of my cd rack with about 10 other cd's i never listen to and yet never throw out for whatever reason.

love RATT man...

Out of the Cellar is classic!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

love RATT man...

Out of the Cellar is classic!

That's the one i have

Not really sure where i got it because i never liked Ratt even during my Motley Crue love days. It's next to a couple Faith No More, Yes, INXS, Rush, and Guns N Roses cd's that have a few pounds of dust on them. Maybe i should try to trade them all in, but doubt if i'd get more than a quarter for each one.

Ace of Base - "The Sign" = dreamy, but still embarassing.

Seconded! Although mine was a birthday present from a friend, but I still listened to it.

I still listen to them too, I like their songs "Beautiful Life" and "All that She Wants".

Archived