Brewer Fanatic

CD's you own, and you cry "Dear God why?!?" When you see it still in your collection.

BoneDaddyKool

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah - I have Toto IV as well -- I saw it the other day in the attic going through some CDs with my son.

Yikes.

My recollection of many of my college activities is fuzzy at best. It is a very scary thought to come to the realization, that you may have done something to your lucidity that enabled you to buy a Toto CD.

Limp Bizkit - Significant Other among many others in that same genre. I remember thinking back then (16-17 years old) how hard-hitting and groundbreaking those guys were. Yikes. For some reason I still have that album, but it's not on display anymore.

I have a few Gwar CDs, I wear it like a badge that i have seen them in concert. If you have seen them in concert you will know what i mean, you need a shower both physically and someone morally.

I have every Insane Clown Posse/Inner City Posse/Pychopathic Rydas/Lotus Pond cd, i have/had been a fan of them since 91' and a life long juggalo but at 30 I really dont fit into they're demographic, plus i rarely if ever listen to they're music.

Bay City Rollers - Greatest Hits

This was the first album I ever bought with my own money as a kid. I remember driving home on my bike with it in the record store bag. Couldn't wait to plop it onto the turntable and give it a listen. Saw it a couple years ago on CD at the exclusive company and snatched it right up...

I still enjoy some of the songs, especially "yesterday's heros"

They are best known for "Saturday Night" of course, for those who don't know who they are.

"S-A-T-U-R D-A-Y, NIGHT!"

My second album I ever bought:

Zeppelin IV, followed closely by Kiss Alive

Those albums shaped my musical preferences to this very day. Thank god it wasn't the Bay City Rollers...lol

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Please don't hurt me too bad.

You can only hope (and pray, if you're into that) that the Madison softball players forget about your post above, before the 2008 season.

I can only hope they didn't see it. Last thing I need is them singing to me on the bases.
One Stop Shop For Cell Phone Accessories. Like US On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MR-Wireless/233579846693356

I think I've still got "The Gift of Game" by Crazy Town. Horrid.

Oh man, I owned that at one time. Good thing there's a good place in my area that buys CD's.

Limp Bizkit - Significant Other

I'll do you one better: "Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water". With the bonus disc that you got when you bought it the week it was released.

I have a lot of that stuff that I thought was edgy or cool or something when I was 15 and drank beer with the cool older kids. Disturbed, Saliva, Tantric - just a lot of awful garbage. I know I still have them, somewhere. One of my friends had even lamer stuff, though - some band called Mushroomhead that was like a mild Slipknot (I kid you not that he once said they were better than Zeppelin), as well as Cold. Man, there was a lot of really awful metal crap back then (I guess there still is).

I think I've still got "The Gift of Game" by Crazy Town. Horrid.

Oh man, I owned that at one time. Good thing there's a good place in my area that buys CD's.

Limp Bizkit - Significant Other

I'll do you one better: "Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water". With the bonus disc that you got when you bought it the week it was released.

I have a lot of that stuff that I thought was edgy or cool or something when I was 15 and drank beer with the cool older kids. Disturbed, Saliva, Tantric - just a lot of awful garbage. I know I still have them, somewhere. One of my friends had even lamer stuff, though - some band called Mushroomhead that was like a mild Slipknot (I kid you not that he once said they were better than Zeppelin), as well as Cold. Man, there was a lot of really awful metal crap back then (I guess there still is).

Mushroomhead is great, they actually predate Slipknot. Many claim that Slipknot stole the stage act of Mushroomhead. To be fair i have all of each bands CDs.

My wife hates all my CDs, i am a metal head but have a weird range of CDs, from Canibal Corpse to Insane Clown Posse to Richard Cheese and Tom Jones. Most people are suprised that i am a big Prince fan too. Prince and the New Power Generation is one of the best CDs ever.

Archived