Brewer Fanatic

Bob Wickman

rickh150

Given the state of the current bullpen and mainly closer role, I think the crew should give him serious consideration. I wouldnt think he would cost much and was pretty effective until recent.

As far as Saves go, he was 33 for 37 in 2006 and was 20 for 26 in 2007.

I think you could slightly discount 07 as well, since things obviously didnt go too well in Atlanta and he didnt have a SV opportunity in AZ.

Sign him.

Given the state of the current bullpen and mainly closer role, I think the crew should give him serious consideration. I wouldnt think he would cost much and was pretty effective until recent.

As far as Saves go, he was 33 for 37 in 2006 and was 20 for 26 in 2007.

I think you could slightly discount 07 as well, since things obviously didnt go too well in Atlanta and he didnt have a SV opportunity in AZ.

Sign him.

Melvin did not want him after his problems in Atlanta last year when were in the thick of a race...and our Bullpen was losing games, What makes you think anything has changed now.

Melvin did not want him after his problems in Atlanta last year when were in the thick of a race...and our Bullpen was losing games, What makes you think anything has changed now.

Losing Cordero and Linebrink. I don't know if he'll go after him, but we obviously have more spots open right now then we did during the season.

Archived