Brewer Fanatic

Bobbleheads

Nottso
Whilst browsing the barter category of Craigslist for the Milwaukee area, I found a guy that wants to trade a bunch of bobbles. I don't collect them, so I thought I'd let you guys know. It might even be one of you guys, but what do I know?

It certainly could be, if you sent cash (or goods) and trusted the other party to fulfill their end. I'd only deal in person off of there. I'm actually not advocating for or against it. I just saw the ad, and thought of bf.net.

I have only used craigslist once.

I met the person at his house in milwaukee he was selling me a sign from county stadium. We got to talking about how he was part of the tear down crew for County Stadium and about seats and other stuff he grabbed. He then sold me all the parts to build a original green seat. He had tons of spare parts in his basement and other seats that were together. He also gave me a CS blue diamond box seat back for free. The green seat back number he gave me was #19 which I got signed by Yount at the '82 reunion game this year.

I paid $150 in cash for all of it which was a great deal IMO So I am sorta biased to likeing craigslist because I have only used it once and did not have a bad experience. I would also advise the safe way to use craigslist is person to person cash

Archived