Brewer Fanatic

Finally got that "new" car

RyDogg66

So I had to take a trip up North for work and I looked at my car, a 1994 Honda Accord, runs great, but the muffler was dragging on the cement, a crack in the windshield, the odometer and spedometer didnt work, and a huge dent in the door, with approx. 250k miles and I just had to pull the trigger on a new vehicle.

So I ended up with the newly redesigned for 2007 Nissan Sentra. It's pretty sweet and so much better than the 2000-2006 Sentras. It looks like a mini-Maxima. It had 27k miles on it already, so another commuter had it, probably on a lease. So anyway, Im pretty pleased with it so far.

What did you do with the old car? I have almost the exact same car, but am still holding on...'95 Accord, no spedometer/odometer, 250k miles, etc. I've decided to drive it until it dies, but some days I think about getting something new. Wondering what you did with it...if there's actually a market for such things.

It's a dark blue. very sharp. I traded the old Honda in. There is definitely a market for old Honda's, but they need to be in good shape. The mileage isnt an issue, its the body work, etc. Mine was in really rough shape. I never worried about it running, but it needed exhaust work, a new windshield, dent in the door, 3 of the 4 speakers didnt work, spedometer and odometer didnt work....so they gave me a couple hundred in trade for it.

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=21&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=K-%7CE-%7CM-_36_%7CD-_339_%7CN-N%7CR-30%7CI-1%7CP-PRICE+descending%7CQ-descending%7CZ-54901&aff=national&paId=236251644&recnum=0&leadExists=true

There is the link, they still have it up. I paid about 13,900 for it.

Archived