Brewer Fanatic

Great Price on XBox 360

mothershipconnection

A buddy of mine just ordered an XBox 360 from overstock about a month ago and it never arrived so he got a refund and went and got one at Best Buy. Be wary of Overstock I've heard a lot of stories and had one myself with a "brand new" Dell Digital Jukebox that was refurbished when it arrived and was broken two weeks later.

Be wary of Overstock I've heard a lot of stories and had one myself with a "brand new" Dell Digital Jukebox that was refurbished when it arrived

Nearly all of Overstock's electronics are (or were at one time) refurbished and they are pretty up front about it. Well, at least when I was a fairly regular customer a few years ago. I've not shopped with them in a while but I can honestly say I never had any problems with any of the electronic stuff I purchased there.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

Also the 20% off with paypal is not limited to Overstock.com.

Edit: Participating merchants are- Barnes & Noble, Blue Nile, Dell, EastBay Sports, ebags.com, Electronic Arts, eToys, Guess, GbyGuess, HP, Newegg.com, Overstock.com, Ralph Lauren, Ritz Camera, Wolf Camera, Boaters World, eAngler, OuterBank Outfitters, Camera World, Photo Alley, ShopAtShark, InsanitySauce, Sharper Image, Sierra Trading Post, Skymall, and SmartBargains.

There is a $50 cap on savings. Pretty nice.

Edit #2 : Funds will be deposited back into your account on 1/31/08.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

Archived