Brewer Fanatic

Spring Training Questions

411DoubleDown
When will the schedule for Spring Training come out? I'm planning a trip for a week or so with friends and I want to have an idea of when games are. Also if anyone has any advice on places to stay or things to do while in the Phoenix area please let me know. As of now I'm leaning toward renting a house in the area. Has anyone else done this in the past?

Just be sure not to rent anything in the Maryvale (Phoenix) area near the Brewers complex since it is in a high crime part of town! I would suggest staying in Peoria (Northwest) or in the Tempe (Southeast) areas... It will be a commute each day but their is alot more to do and it is alot safer!

I'm not sure why they have not made it official yet....however, I happen to have the schedule. (hope I don't get in trouble for sharing it - my ticket agent gave it to me). We have gone to spring training for the last 5 years and will be going again this Spring. We have stayed at the Legacy Golf resort every year but one and loved it. Resort accommodations at non-resort prices (although it's not super cheap). It's rated pretty high on trip adviser and we usually get a decent package deal through Travelocity, Orbitz, or one of the other travel sites. Who you are going with (family, friends, sig other, kids involved, no kids involved, etc) and the budget you have is probably going to determine where you want to stay and in what part of town. So, kind of hard to really suggest anything. I always found tripadvisor.com to be helpful. Another site that you may find helpful (and will have other team schedules on it) would be springtrainingonline.com. Help this helps.

March 2008

Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Home Games in Blue

(15 games)

Road Games in Red

(15 games)

Oakland A's

-Maryvale (1)

@Oakland A's

-Phoenix (1)

@ Colorado Rockies

-Tucson (2)

LA Angels of Anaheim

-Maryvale (2)

San Diego Padres

-Maryvale (3)

@ Chicago Cubs

-Mesa (3)

@ Texas Rangers

-Surprise (4)

Seattle Mariners

-Maryvale (4)

Texas Rangers

-Maryvale (5)

Kansas City Royals

-Maryvale (6)

@ Oakland A's

-Phoenix (5)

-----------------------------

Seattle Mariners

-Maryvale (7)

Chicago Cubs

-Maryvale (8)

San Francisco Giants

-Maryvale (9)

@ Seattle Mariners

-Peoria (6)

@ Arizona DBacks

-Tucson (7)

@ San Diego Padres

-Peoria (8)

Kansas City Royals

-Maryvale (10)

@ Seattle Mariners

-Peoria (9)

Chicago WhiteSox

-Maryvale (11)

--------------------------------

@ Seattle Mariners

-Peoria (10)

Off-Day

@ LA Angels of Anaheim (11)

-Tempe

@ Kansas City Royals

-Surprise (12)

San Diego Padres

-Maryvale (12)

@ San Francisco Giants

-Scottsdale (13)

Arizona DBacks

-Maryvale (13)

Colorado Rockies

-Maryvale (14)

Oakland A's

-Maryvale (15)

@ Chicago WhiteSox

-Tucson (14)

@ Chicago Cubs

-Mesa (15)

12:05pm

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived