Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Classics on FSN (Updated: Next new episode Thursday 2/28)

Bert55
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

It looks like FSN Wisconsin is airing the next "new" episode of Brewers Classics on Tuesday, January 15 from 8:30-10:30 PM CST (on the heels of the Winter Warm-Up, which airs from 7:00-8:30 PM CST). The description in the TV Guide online listings says "Brewers at Diamondbacks." So I wonder if my guess from last month was correct. I don't know if roughing up Doug Davis is spectacularly classic, but having Jeff Cirillo on the mound certainly added some novelty.

I stayed up to watch that game, it being a Sharpie outing, and was just relieved that the Brewers did okay on the road for once.

The Brewers at Diamondbacks game is scheduled to be rebroadcast Thursday, January 17 at 7:00 PM CST, and Thursday, January 24 at 12:00 PM CST.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My TV listings suggest that a new episode of Brewers Classics will air Friday, February 8 at 6:00 PM CST. The only other information I found was "Astros at Brewers." Makes me think of the game 20fry remembered in post 21 above, but that was a road game. Let the speculation commence.

Clearly it will be the Aquino/Pence game.

Classic.

But in actuality, it will either be the 11-inning D Miller walkoff, or the 14-2 drubbing we gave them.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Maybe it is the same one as last year. I think it was '99. I know it was at County Stadium. We were losing to the Astros but scored seven runs in the 9th inning to tie it up, and eventually won it in extra frames. It was a day game makeup from an earlier rainout, so there were maybe five thousand fans in attendance.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Oh, I'd forgotten that the '3 run walkoff JACK' was vs. Houston. I'd put my money on that one, were I a betting person.

Man, that day was hot in the Keg. My happiness was about equally split between the Brewers win and "we can finally go outside!"

I'm kind of anxious for the comeback against the Phillies/Hamels. I was at my girlfriend's house for that one, as well as the following Saturday in Houston when Braun hit the 3 run bomb in the 9th. I don't know why I didn't make a point of watching all the games at her house...

Does anyone have DirectTV? Because we just recently got it, and it doesn't seem to carry FSN Wisconsin. However, they do have FSN Midwest and various other FSN's. Does anyone know if they'll brodcast the games on FSN Midwest? Or if they even offer FSN Wisconsin?

Does anyone have DirectTV? Because we just recently got it, and it doesn't seem to carry FSN Wisconsin. However, they do have FSN Midwest and various other FSN's. Does anyone know if they'll brodcast the games on FSN Midwest? Or if they even offer FSN Wisconsin?

If it works anything like DISH Network, you'll get your local market games (Bucks, Brewers in the MKE area). The games that are in HD will have a seperate channel for the HD feed. It's weird though because there were games last year that were advertised as HD, but I was only getting the non-HD feed. But there were other games where I actually got the HD feed. Not sure what the deal was...You won't see a specific channel for FSN Wisconsin like on Time Warner, instead, the channel changes on a nightly basis.

For any other games on the MLB schedule or if you're outside the MKE market, you'll need to get the MLB package - which, unfortunately, DISH Network stopped carrying last year ($$$). I'm stuck with DISH for another 12 months before I can switch to DirecTV and I'm able to get the MLB package again. Although, my wife likes it better that I'm not able to get it. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/tongue.gif

FSN Wisconsin is channel 642 on the Direct TV lineup. They have shown every Bucks game this season and I have no reason to believe they won't do the same for the Brewers. In addition, they have shown every Bucks HD game that is on the schedule and have yet to miss one. The HD channel is 642-1. They only seem to turn the channel on for games and the pre & post games. Some have said that they have shown the Brewers Classics but I haven't seen one on Direct TV yet

Archived