Brewer Fanatic

Health/Status of Tony Graffanino

molitor fan
I just wanted to get a check of what Tony's status was for the upcoming season. Will he be ready for the start of the season, and is there any chance he could be back in a Brewer uniform? I was looking through baseball-reference, and saw that in 40 games with Graffy hitting in the 8 hole, that the Brewers were 26-14. By the way, the Brewers scored 4.3 with Estrada in the 5 hole, compared to 5.0 overall (which would equate out to 5.2 or 5.3 if you extrapolate it out to lineup positions other than 5 for Estrada.

I thought I remember reading that he'd be out until at least the all-star break, since most knee injuries like his take a good 9-full months (sometimes a full year!) to heal properly.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived