Brewer Fanatic

Billy Hall aint going ANYWHERE!!!!

The reason team would want billy Hall is that his contrace is nice (Look at what other player who aren't half the hitter Hall is want or have gotten). Also he can play OF, SS 3B and 2B, You gotta like that! I think for those same reasons the Brewers will keep Billy Hall. Plus I LIKE HIM! So there!!!!!

The reason team would want billy Hall is that his contrace is nice (Look at what other player who aren't half the hitter Hall is want or have gotten). Also he can play OF, SS 3B and 2B, You gotta like that! I think for those same reasons the Brewers will keep Billy Hall. Plus I LIKE HIM! So there!!!!!

Billy Hall has a nice contract. He can go out and the field and play OF,SS, 3B, and 2B but he is not solid at any of these spots with the glove so he would be a nice guy to move so that the team can improve.

I've had enough of his 1 for 4 nights that end up on baseball tonight because he hit a homerun. He has hit some big homeruns over the last two years, but I believe he has peaked as a hitter already.

Huh, he had a bad year last year, well below his two previous years. Chances are, he should be better next season.

He's not a bad player to have, especially if he comes back around a bit offensively. You can't find that type of CF offensive production too many places for as cheap as he's signed.

That, and he's right at the age where he should be peaking. I think we should be careful about labeling him as being on the downside of his career. The guy is still pretty young, and still should have peak (or near peak) years in him yet.

Plus, it should be pointed out that trading him creates a hole. You trade him for an outfielder, you leave a hole in center. We need an outfielder, we can't be trading one away.

Archived