Brewer Fanatic

AROD wins MVP

fondybrewfan

Those idiots should lose their vote.

agreed. They should be embarrassed that their names are behind the votes that didn't vote for a rod. If baseball really wants their awards to mean anything, they should take votes away from "homer" sports writers.

In other news that bores me, I had a delicious lasagna tonight. I bet AROD likes lasagna. Ever had meatball lasagna? AROD has and it's awesome. Meatballs make every meal better. He likes other supreme meals also. Just ask Him. He actually ate lobster wrapped in cheesecake last night. AWESOME!

Sometimes AROD like to run. Can he run! He's like a gazelle. NO! He's like a Cheetah but faster. Is a Tomahawk missile faster? Probably not. Like Hula Hoops? AROD does, he says they are the "most".....

When Jeter wins all his MVP's, he wins them unanimously.

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

I'm not quite sure I'm so sold on the 'Guys who voted for Mags should lose their votes' thing. Ordonez had an outstanding year in 2007.
Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

I didn't say I thought he wouldn't make the top 5, I said it wouldn't surprise me. When there is no clear cut MVP it generally ends up being a popularity contest between teams who made the playoffs.

I think it will be Holliday, Rollins, Wright for the top 3.

I could easily see Utley, Reyes, Peavy or Ramirez slip ahead of Fielder for various reasons as well.

Ennder, while I love the objectivity (& requisite cynicism), I think you're losing a bit of what Fielder accomplished in 2007. It's easy (when attempting to be objective - at least for me) to undersell your own guy sometimes

Merely the way some of my Brewers-opponents'-fans buddies talk about/react to Fielder coming to the plate is a nice reminder for me of just how intimidating & dangerous he really is.

EDIT: Just for some backbone for my earlier comment on Ordonez & the validity of the Mich. sportswriters' votes... what a season -

.363/.434/.595/1.029

76/79 BB/K

216 H

28 HR

54 2B

Add in 139 rib-eyes, and wow. If that's not Mags's best year he ever compiles, good for him. In nearly any other year, he's the MVP - and with a bit better OBP in front of him, he may well have been in 2007.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived