Fri. Apr 4

Mostly Cloudy

High 45

Low 30

10% chance of precipitation

For the Cubs game Monday:

Mostly Cloudy, 40% chance of showers

Lower 50's

(Shouldn't be enough to cause a rain delay)

• 2 weeks later...
just curious, but with all the snow you guys had up there and the complaining about the roof being closed made me wonder . . . . . is there still snow on the ground in the state of Wisconsin? I thought Northwest WI had some but how about anywhere else? Or is it all gone?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I'd say in the greater metro area that the only snow remaining is from the remnants of very large piles or shady areas that don't get much sunlight. It's all gone down quite nicely and this weekend especially has made winter seem that much longer ago.

• 3 weeks later...
Community Moderator

Just thought I'd throw in this little mention from the NWS forecast discussion this morning...

CHANCE OF RAIN AND SNOW MONDAY NIGHT BUT

THIS TOO NEEDS TO BE MONITORED CLOSELY. THERE IS STILL A CHANCE TO

GET THAT INCH NEEDED TO GET MILWAUKEE ABOVE 100 INCHES!

(edit: preformatted text on Yuku still sucks --1992)

Just thought I'd throw in this little mention from the NWS forecast discussion this morning...

CHANCE OF RAIN AND SNOW MONDAY NIGHT BUTTHIS TOO NEEDS TO BE MONITORED CLOSELY. THERE IS STILL A CHANCE TOGET THAT INCH NEEDED TO GET MILWAUKEE ABOVE 100 INCHES! [/pre]

Come on! But honestly if it is 1 inch of snow I could care less. If it is more then 3 or 4 I might get violent.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

OWBC - I saw on the forecast discussion this morning from noaa.gov that one of the forecasting models has/had Southern Wisconsin getting up to a foot of snow. Please tell me that was just the cache on my Firefox not clearing out from a few months ago.

For the love of god this thread needs a Viking funeral in the worst way

Community Moderator

I saw the foot of snow mention, but it seemed to me like there wasn't nearly enough cold air for that.

Fortunately, the update now saw no accumulations are expected, but we still could see some snowflakes mixed with a really cold rain on Sunday night. That's Wisconsin, I guess.

Archived