Brewer Fanatic

If anyone needs the blue Paul Molitor...

billyhallfan

I bought a bobble off him, can't remember which one ... anyway, he had it pictured just like that one, with its box. I buy it, and I realize I can't pay him because he doesn't take PayPal, which at that time was not written in any of his auctions. I email him and tell him I usually use PayPal. He says he doesn't accept it. So I ask him how else to pay for it, he says meet me at Telfair Field on Saturday, which I thought was stupid because I use eBay so I don't have to go driving around the state. I tell him I'll meet him anyway, but I can't that day because I'm busy.

He goes into a tirade about how I'm being ridiculous and "asking for the house," I shouldn't have assumed he takes PayPal, etc ... about a week later I meet him and pay for the bobble, it doesn't have its box, I ask him and he says it was just a "stock photo" and not his actual bobble.

I would avoid him.

The funny thing is I was just talking to someone about this very seller recently. Let me preface this by saying I have not dealt with him personally. He might be a great guy. That said, he's got a reputation for poor communication & being rude. He's also been accused of double charging and even taking the money and running. He ONLY accepts money orders - no checks, cash or paypal. More than a few people claim their bobbles were broken upon receipt as well. On the other hand he's got lots of good feedback - 99% go figure.

I'd take a chance but I don't deal with sellers who only take money orders. Not only is it inconvenient but there is no way to prove he received the money, and with his somewhat sketchy reputation...I'll pass. I know he says his reason for not accepting paypay is the 3% fee they impose but I wonder if he realizes how many bids he loses by not offering paypal?

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

I like some of the stuff left in his feedback ratings. He only a few negative feedbacks every few months but that still worries me.

Beware never responded to my emails, then kept the money i posted, + resold item

Reply by teeve7

Re-listed item after payment didn`t show! Awful buyer who likes to bid not pay!
Said we did not pay for item but a money order was sent!

seller threatened me if i didn't purchase the item

Archived