Brewer Fanatic

2008 9 Game Packs???

cbustim

I am reviewing my upcoming season ticket information (last minute) and see no mention of any 9 game packs for the '08 season. Does anyone know if they are offering one this upcoming season?

I was hoping to buy a 20 game pack and one 9 game pack.

They are offering 9 packs for 2008. I called my rep today and ordered my 9-pack for 2008 already. The game packages just came out this week. They have the five different plans like they did last year. Call your rep and do it over the phone if you want to get some of the better seats.

I have five seats for my family and inlaws together and then we bought another different 9 pack with just two seats that we split with my inlaws. This allows us to go to 15 games (10 games with the little kids which is enough and 5 games for date night!!). They consider this a 20 pack for me so we can get 2 full playoff strips for this for the two seats that we have in two different nine packs.

I ordered today and got the second row in Section 207. I had to slide further down the first base line though this year because my normal section for the past two years was Section 208, but the demand for 20 packs has been so great that they are filled up in my normal section. I am happy though with my seats.

Good luck on your order. I suppose the mailings will be coming out real soon.

Archived