Brewer Fanatic

WIAA Football Championship

Mike Felder

The WIAA championship games start tomorrow with Divisions 7-4 and finish up on Friday with Divisions 3-1. Any thoughts on the games? I know they'll all be on FSN in Milwaukee.

D7 (Thursday 10 AM) - Eleva-Strum vs. Southwestern

D6 (Thursday 1 PM) - Stratford vs. Iola-Scandinavia

D5 (Thursday 4 PM) - Kewaunee vs. Aquinas

D4 (Thursday 7 PM) - Kettle Moraine Lutheran vs. West Salem

D3 (Friday 10 AM) - New London vs. Wisconsin Lutheran

D2 (Friday 1 PM) - Kimberly vs. DeForest

D1 (Friday 4 PM) - Homestead vs. Arrowhead.

Just for fun, I'll pick Eleva-Strum, Stratford, Kewaunee, KML, Wisco, DeForest, and Arrowhead. In D3, I'm partial to my alma mater, Wisco, but I also really do think they're the better team. DeForest beat a powerhouse in Waunakee to get to state in D2. I think the D1 game is going to be fantastic...two really good teams and two really good programs going up against each other. I don't know much about the lower divisions though.

Ah yes, the out-of-towners are coming to Madison.

The tow truck drivers and police department ticket writers await their arrival.

Seriously though, it's the thrill of a lifetime for those kids to play on the Camp Randall turf.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I went to Arrowhead and they're going to lose. All you have to do is stop the run and you'll win. Taraska really should come up with a better offensive scheme, maybe do that in the gym classes. You don't do anything in those anyways.

I went to Arrowhead and they're going to lose. All you have to do is stop the run and you'll win. Taraska really should come up with a better offensive scheme, maybe do that in the gym classes. You don't do anything in those anyways.
When did you go to Arrowhead? Oh yeah and your wrong on Taraska's gym class. You don't do anything in those if you are a football player.

I graduated 3 years ago. And cweber I didn't a damn thing in his gym class and still got an A. The only time I did anything was when we went to the Mullett Center but I didn't have much of a choice there. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I did a little time in New London, Lincoln Elementary, so I'll be cheering for the Bulldogs. Is the other elementary Parkview? Help me out jason21nl, and who is their coach?

Any Oshkosh West people here, is Ken Levine still the coach there?

I graduated 3 years ago. And cweber I didn't a damn thing in his gym class and still got an A. The only time I did anything was when we went to the Mullett Center but I didn't have much of a choice there.
I graduated um I think 8 years ago. I had him for gym class at a south. He would always make the football players go get his mail from north during that time. Did you play hockey at Arrowhead?

Woot! Looks like my alma mater will take the Div 7 crown! After getting creamed by Gilman last year, it must have felt good for the players to beat them at the Sectional Finals AND to make a good showing this year at Camp Randall.

Pending today's outcome, the lowest margin of victory for the Cardinals this year was 27 points.

No I definitely had Westover, during Human Growth and Development he took us outside to run the 40, and said if we had acne, we probably wouldn't be popular. I also have had Mrs. Osmus, and Mrs. Patrito and Mrs. Baumgartner... Oh the memories...

. I graduated um I think 8 years ago. I had him for gym class at a south. He would always make the football players go get his mail from north during that time. Did you play hockey at Arrowhead?

No I did not. I had football players in my gym class though (Club Arrowhead) and he never did anything different with them. Of course that was also at North Campus but all we did was go to the weight room except for the one week we went to the Mullett Center. Easiest class ever of course I wasn't a fan of going only to the weight room I enjoyed going outside and playing all the other games.

Archived