Brewer Fanatic

Cell-Phone headsets

JoeHova

Hi everybody-

I recently got a new phone and I want a headset to go with it because the phone is easy to play music on (something my previous phones have not been). My Motorola headset for some reason does not work (the earbud works, the phone just doesn't recognize the mic). So, can anyone help me out? The people at the sprint store are totally clueless. I think I prefer a wired headset but I guess bluetooth would be acceptable. I just kind of agree with this guy about them, but I could get over it. Plus, wired headsets are probably just as bad in terms of looking like a nut.

So, I want a headset that you can listen to music on and that will take calls easily, either automatically or by pushing a button on the headset. Wired or bluetooth is acceptable, as is either one or two ear. One without a very noticeable light (blinking or otherwise) would also be a plus. Anyone have any experiences/recommendations?

Archived