Brewer Fanatic

new Power 50

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Thanks for asking. We're going to let the boys get a couple of weeks of action under their belts, so look for the next P50 in late April, the latest May 1st.

We will be updating the P50 every four weeks during the season, and we are going to try and set a specific schedule and stick to it, so that folks will know to look for it on a specific day. It will be a collaborative production between Brad (pogokat), Patrick (colbyjack) and myself.

By the way, Brandon Parillo, the LHP at # 48 who was released this spring, just hasn't been able to maintain velocity since late last season. Despite his best efforts during shoulder strengthening workouts this off-season, it wasn't happening, apparently.

thanks for the update. the Power 50 is probably my favourite feature on Brewerfan, and I've really learned a lot more about the Brewers because of it.

what'd be sweet is a Jack Z. interview about a lot of the players on the list....

Quote:
the Power 50 is probably my favourite feature on Brewerfan, and I've really learned a lot more about the Brewers because of it.

Ditto that

Quote:
what'd be sweet is a Jack Z. interview about a lot of the players on the list....

and Ditto that

I like the fact that your moving to a schedule. Thanks for making the commitment, it is one of the things that I love about this site.

Archived